Google

Friday, September 01, 2006

eWealth - #1 Affiliate Forum

Hello!
For my first official blog post, I would like to begin with the most important bit of information I can provide. Visit the eWealth Forums. This is infact how I began my journey with affiliate marketing. One day, while searching for something completely unrelated (after all, I had no idea something like internet marketing even existed) I stumbled onto the eWealth forum. Always on the lookout for new information that I can potentially turn into a way of making money, I joined the forum and stuck around. This turned out to be perhaps the best web-based decision of my life. This became only the second forum I've ever been a part of, simply because most forums don't have anything valuable enough that would merit spending my time on them (Time is money, right?). Well, eWealth is certainly worth every minute spent on it. The backbone of the helpful and intelligent community consists mostly of highly-skilled professionals that have been in the online-marketing business for years. For many of them, marketing is both a job and a hobby, and it brings in a full-time income while having completely flexible hours. In fact, you often will find yourself making money while you sleep, but more on that later. One of the professionals on the board, Miles Baker, runs a very eye-pleasing and informative website, Marketing With Miles. His site is a great resource for beginners and advanced marketers alike, providing marketing hints, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tips, software tools, and much more.
So hop onto to the eWealth Forums, introduce yourself, and start learning!
Sincerely Yours,
=T=

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the huge blogging community Hard Hitter! Good luck with your affiliate ventures.

10:30 PM, September 01, 2006  
Blogger smokersix said...

Thanks for the welcome. :)

12:05 AM, September 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States
Free Page Rank Checker